Friday, July 31, 2015

JULY WRAP UP

Hi Guys. I have been inactive for a little while. School has been really busy, and exams are after my birthday! sigh. 
I read 1 YA book, 3 children's book and 9 volumes of manga. Yes, I'm on my manga phase. 
Here's the anime version of the manga that I'm reading:
If you know what this manga is, you're the real MVP.

* * * * *


My Ratings: 4.5/5 Bananas
My Thoughts: It was awesome. That's the only thing that I have to say. If you haven't read this series yet, what are you doing with your life? Here's my full book review if you want to know my in depth thoughts.  http://bookish-bananas.blogspot.com/2015/07/rebel-springs-by-morgan-rhodes-book.html#more 











My ratings: 2/5 Bananas
My thoughts: It was really fun reading a book that took me almost a week to read when I was on 2nd grade. I read this book for like 20 mins. >.< It was a fun time. Basically, this is about a unicorn on her first day in a unicorn school. She finds friendship and their adventure begins.











My ratings: 2/5 Bananas
My thoughts: Read these books for a read-a-thon. I forgot what read-a-thon it was.. I'm a bad blogger. I'm sorry. Anyway, this book is really cute. I recommend these books for your future kids or If you already have kids. Unicorns are the best.








My Ratings: 4/5 Bananas
My Thoughts: This book is about a girl named Anne, and her adventures in Green gables. That's all you need to know. Anne will surely win you over, just like she won me. 












Title: Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! by Hiro Fujiwara 
My Ratings for first 9 volumes: 3/5
Thoughts on Volume 1- 9 : So far, this manga is okay. I watched the anime with my sister when I was young and I really enjoyed it so I thought of reading the manga. This manga has a simple plot line, but it's really enjoyable. I think I'll be making a full manga review on this one :)









* * * * *
Those are all the books that I've read for the month of July. I hope to read more books in August, since it is my birth month and I'm buying a lot of books. (I'm buying books to reward myself after the exams. YAY!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment