Sunday, August 9, 2015

AUGUST TBR

Hello friends! I got a lot of books from my birthday (cough a haul will come soon cough) that means, there are now books on my TBR.
Finally, I can read physical books! CHEERS. 
Anyway, these are all the books that I'm planning to read this month.



Yes, I'm finally going to read this book. I've heard a lot of great things. And by that, I mean all I heard were great things. And I heard that this was going to be a movie? correct me if i'm wrong though.


The reason that I'm so excited to read this is because DARKLING. and I need to know who nicoli or nicholi (whatever) guy is. My curiosity is killing me. WHO IS HE? a lot of people seems to like him. So I guess he's a great character and not a villain. I'm pretty sure he's the Kenji in this book. (Kenji in shatter me. Where have you been?) 


I'm finally reading this book. AFTER HOW MANY YEARS. I can feel the happiness that you must be feeling. I'm jumping on the fandom soon. 


EXCITEMENT.


I think I'll just be reading the first 3 books this month and take it slow. 

* * * * *
That's all for today guys. My TBR might change, I mean it always changes. Nobody actually sticks to it. I hope you have a great reading month, and I'll talk to you guys soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment