Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TOP 5 REQUIRED READING

I'm changing this T5W a little bit. For a change. "Required Reading" means books that you read for school. Well guess what, we weren't required to read any books in school (by that I mean books as in fictional/non fiction those books you read in school) We were just reading short stories from our textbooks and that's it. 
"WHAT? YOU WEREN'T REQUIRED TO READ ANYTHING FOR SCHOOL? THAT'S GREAT!!"

For me, not so much. I want to read those books that ''impact'' you they say. So this T5W, is all the books that I WISH WE READ FOR SCHOOL.

* * * * *
5.

Everyone has read this book. I really want to but I don't know when. What age range should I read this book? I think I need to be older for me to understand and fully get what the book is about.

4.

I have heard mixed reviews about this book. Some say it's really good but some say it's too weird. I like weird. Anyway, I need to read this soon.

3.

I first heard about this book on booktube. And that booktuber didn't love this book but I wanted to read it anyway. I trust that booktuber's taste in books but still i'm curios about this one. Everybody has read it and hates it (not all but whatever). I want to see it for myself.

2.

I heard that Katytastic from booktube has read this when she was in high school or maybe when she was in middle grade. I'm not sure. But she loved it and I'm curios about the book. I already watched the movie (OOPS) and I really really enjoyed it. 

1.

I am ashamed. My school should have let us read all these books. Everybody is raving about this book up until now. The second book or the prequel was just released and I really want to know what the hype is about. Sigh. I will read this guys, I will. 

* * * * *
I haven't done a T5W in a long time. Maybe a month. And I miss doing it :( 
Top 5 Wednesday was created by: +gingerreadslainey from youtube. 





1 comment:

  1. Hey, I tagged you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloogers Award! http://theoverflowingshelf.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete