Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Top 5 characters I wish to drown

Hello people of the interwebs! I'm here for another T5W. This Wednesday's topic is your top 5 characters, you wish you could drown. These are the characters that make me go:

* * * * *


Before I start ranting to you guys on how frustrated I am with these characters, I'm going to say that I'm sorry if I offended your favorite character or you. These are all my opinions, thank you!

Okay, let's start with number 5.

5.

Tris Prior from the Divergent Trilogy. Before you virtually throw rocks at me, hear me out. Tris annoyed me to no end on the 2nd and 3rd book with her DECISIONS. I don't know why she won't think the situations through. Tris, please think before you act! (I really enjoyed this trilogy [like really enjoyed] but Allegiant kind of ruined it for me)


4.


Tella Holloway (Main character in the story) from Fire & Flood. Gosh, this girl was annoying as hell. She's very bratty and whiny. I can't even. I want to drown her so that some sense would go inside her mind. (You're saving your brother Tella! Stop thinking about make-ups!) *Full review here, if you want to know my full thoughts on this book*

3.

Peter Kavinsky from P.S. I Still Love You. I got annoyed on him on this book, not on the first one. The first book Peter was really fun and lovely but on this book, MAN I'D LOVE TO DROWN HIM. I'm sorry Peter lovers, he just annoyed me too much on this book. 

2.

Dorian from the Throne Of Glass series. Okay, including Dorian here, I'm basically showing you guys that I'm on team Chaol. (If you haven't heard or read this series yet, are you living under a rock?) I didn't like Dorian. At all. I want to drown him, my drowning urge has been really strong on the second book, Crown of Midnight. He just UGHH he ruins it. And for those who are in #TeamDorian out there, I'm sorry if I offended you. And your book boyfriend. My love for Chaol is just too strong. *Full review hereif you want to know my full thoughts on this book*

1.

Adam Kent from the Shatter Me trilogy. I enjoy this trilogy but this guy, ruins it for me. I don't like him. Reading a scene that he's in makes me want to pull my hair out. I just want to delete his character from the whole trilogy. GAHHH. I haven't read the last book yet, Ignite Me, but man I'm excited to. I just don't want to see this guy again.


* * * * *
That's all for today guys! I hope your favorite character wasn't mentioned, I'm sorry if they were. Who are the characters that you wish to drown? Tell me down below! I hope you guys have a great day and I'll talk to you soon! Byee xx

* * * * *
Top 5 Wednesday was created by lainey from +gingerreadslainey on youtube.

Top 5 Wednesday Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/118368-top-5-wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment