Tuesday, December 22, 2015

NOVEMBER WRAP UP

hello everybody! It's a bit late for a November wrap up, I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't done one yet. But still, I'm here.


I hope that gif shows up as a gif. Anyway, I've been so busy with school and everything else that now is the only time for me to post. I'm so sorry for being such a bad blogger. I've read a total of 4 books this month.

* * * * *



My ratings: 4.5/5 bananas
My thoughts: I would've given it 5 stars if it weren't a slow paced book. Sarah J. Maas' writing did improve. A lot. Her characters have more depth to it now. I enjoyed the new places this book went to. I loved the new characters I met and I hated some of them as well. As usual, it was an amazing read. The plot was well done. So many plot lines that's being weaved. I can't wait to see where this book is going!









My ratings: 3/5 bananas
My thoughts: This was a fast and cute read. Just like all of her books. Again, I enjoyed how Kasie West sprinkles a bit of family in her books. The ending lacked for me, I wish I had more. There were a lot of threads that weren't weaved through. But I still enjoyed this one. My second fave from her books. I found the characters interesting enough. 










My ratings: 4.5/5 bananas
My thoughts: This book dealt with so much social issues. And for a fact that it's a fantasy novel. I loved the character of tiger lily and how strong she was. This book is narrated by an outsider's perspective. Tinkerbell. And it was done so well. Sometimes, Tink knows much more than the characters do. The only thing that took a star from it was that it was a slow paced book. A really slow one. But still, I enjoyed it. This book deserves more hype.







My ratings: 5/5 bananas
My thoughts: This is the first historical fiction book that I've ever read and it was amazing. Hands down the best. This made me see how bad it was back then. The struggles the Jew people have experienced.Gretchen was such a strong character. It was amazing how she handled knowing the secrets of her uncle, Hitler. This book deserves more attention!









* * * * *
Those are the books that I've read for the month of November. Better late than never, right? I'm satisfied with the books that I've read. Considering how busy I was during that month. What were your November reads?




No comments:

Post a Comment