Thursday, January 21, 2016

DECEMBER WRAP UP


It's the middle of January, and I'm posting my December wrap up.


That is my excuse. (Not really. I just got busy with school and I need to get my schedules straight.)
But I'm still here to give you guys my December wrap up. And that says something. I was in a bit of a reading slump so I only read 2 full novels and a first part of a book. You'll understand as I go on with my wrap up.

* * * * *



My ratings: 4.5/5 bananas
My thoughts:  This book got me out of my reading slump. Just like any Colleen Hoover books, it made my heart bleed. The whole concept of Confess was unique and I was amazed of such creative idea that she thought of. If you didn't know, The love interest, Owen, is an artist and his studio name(?) is named "Confess" (not sure if it's the studio name. I'm sorry!) And there is a box wherein you slip a confession of yours and Owen's paintings are inspired by these confessions. I would've given it a 5 star rating if it weren't for the ending. I think it ended quickly. I wish to know what will happen to the characters. And epilogue would be much appreciated. 





My ratings: 4/5 bananas
My thoughts: I'm probably the last person to read this book. I wish that I picked it up sooner! The mystery surrounding this book intrigued me till the end. Twists after twists have punched me in the face. And the ending was such a cliffhanger! My mouth was wide open and catching some flies while reading the ending.










My ratings: 4.5/5 bananas
My thoughts:  What a great book to end my year! It was what I expected it to be - gory, twisted and fun. I adore Penryn and her braveness. What lacked for me in this book was Raffe. And I was mostly looking forward for their moments. But nonetheless, everyhting was awesome. 









* * * * *
Those are the books that I've read for the month of December. I'm sorry if this post got reallyyyyy late. I need to balance school, extra curricular activities and blogging and my book life. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment