Sunday, November 1, 2015

NOVEMBER TBR

It's that time of the month again wherein I pick from my mountain of a tbr! 



I feel like my grades are dropping because of my countless number of times starring at the board and thinking about being in a fictional world with my fictional friends instead of listening to the boring lecture of my teachers. Yep. That's me. NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM READING. I'm kidding, my low grades can stop me. It can stop everything. Anywayyy, I'm still going to read of course. But not as much. Here are the books that I'm planning to read in the month of November!

* * * * *


I've heard a lot of great things about this book. I'm very excited to read this because I haven't tried a historical fiction yet, but I hope this one will be the gate for me into the historical fiction genre. 


I'm so excited to read this! I was planning to read this book before the movie wherein Tiger Lily is in, comes out. But I failed on that part. I've heard amazing things about this one, so excited!


This is one is a brick. The font is so small and the pages are infinite in number. But I am to try to tackle this book. I've heard mixed reviews and I'm ready to judge it for myself.

* * * * *

What are your to be read for this month? I hope I'll get to all of these this month. I really think most of the books that I'm going to read are slow in pace. I'm a little scared for maybe, I'll be in the dark cave again. Called reading slump, because of the slow pace. Wish me luck guys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment