Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SEPTEMBER WRAP UP

Hey guys! I'm back with another wrap up!

 I read a total of 3 books. I followed my TBR but I wish I read more books. Anyway, by that Ron Weasley GIF, you probably guessed the books that I've read in the month of September.

* * * * *
My Ratings: 5/5 bananas
My thoughts: Umbridge is annoying. She should be an animagus. A toad animagus. Amazing plot as always. I don't need to say more because everybody knows how great these books are. (that ending though. and tears. tears.)











My Ratings: 5/5 bananas
My Thoughts: MY BLOOD BOILS AS I READ THIS BOOK. SO MUCH FEELS ARGHHH. Also, tears were shed. 












My Ratings: 5/5 bananas
My Thoughts: I understand now. TOO MUCH TEARS ON THIS ONE. I couldn't ask for a better conclusion to this series. Every question that I had was answered. Amazing. tears. Until the very end. 











* * * * *
Those are the amazing books that I've read for the month of September! 
what are yours?
"After all this time?" Always. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you've been able to read these books for the first time! So happy that you enjoyed them all :)

    ReplyDelete