Saturday, September 5, 2015

SEPTEMBER TBR

This is a late TBR post but whatever. I followed my tbr last month 

(here's a dancing cat to celebrate)
and I think I will follow it this month too! 

* * * * *



I HAVE FINISHED READING THIS BOOK. But I just added it here because it was in my tbr in the first place.



I'm currently reading this one. I'm about 100 pages in :) (I have watched the movies. all of them. when i was young so it kinda spoiled a lot for me on this book)


I'm planning to finish this series off. Even though I don't want to leave this world yet.

* * * * *
Those are the books that I'm planning to read this month. A Harry Potter filled month for me!! I'm keeping it short since exams for the second quarter is fast approaching. (I know, our exams were just finished like a month ago now we have another coming up sigh. how fast time flies.)




No comments:

Post a Comment