Friday, July 17, 2015

MID-YEAR BOOK FREAK OUT TAG

I was not tagged by anyone but this tag was all over booktube so I thought ''why not do this in my blog?!" So, I'm totally doing it. I'm thinking of making a new series called 'Tag Tuesday', I feel that it would be really fun to answer different questions related to books. I will celebrate in behalf of this new idea (not really, a lot of bloggers/booktubers have been doing this for a while now lol)

* * * * *
Goodreads description will be linked in the book's names.

1. Best Book/s You've read so far in 2015:
I'll Give You the Sun- Jandy Nelson
The Infernal Devices trilogy- Cassandra Clare 
Mistborn- Brandon Sanderson

If you haven't heard or read about these books yet, you sure are living under a big rock.

2. Best sequel You've read so far in 2015:
Crown of Midnight- Sarah J. Maas
Rebel Springs- Morgan Rhodes

3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to:
This is a cliche answer but, The Wrath & The Dawn - Renee Adieh 
The Game of Love and Death- Martha Brockenbrough

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year:
Everything Everything- Nicola Yoon
Gathering darkness- Morgan Rhodes 
"Wait, Gathering Darkness is already out. Is it supposed to be Frozen Ties?" Haha, I'm waiting for Gathering Darkness PAPERBACK edition :)

5. Biggest disappointment: 
Fire & Flood- Victoria Scott
Uglies trilogy- Scott Westerfeld
Alienated- Melissa Landers 

6. Biggest surprise:
I'm sorry for repeating my answers but I can't help it. 
I'll give you the sun- Jandy Nelson
Mistborn- Brandon Sanderson
The Raven Boys- Maggie Stiefvater

7. Favorite new author (debut/ new to you) :
Morgan Rhodes, Brandom Sanderson, Marissa Meyer

8. Newest Fictional Crush:
I'm sorry for repeating! :( Can't help it. These books are just so good in terms of character and story line.
Magnus from Falling Kingdoms series- Morgan Rhodes
Will Herondale from TID trilogy - Cassandra Clare
Gansey from The Raven Boys series- Maggie Stiefvater

9. Newest Favorite character:
Cleo from Falling Kingdoms series- Morgan Rhodes
Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables- L.M Montgomery 
Vin from Mistborn - Brandon Sanderson
Kelsier from Mistborn- Brandon Sanderson

10. Book that made you cry:
Once again, I'm sorry for repeating the same books all over again. 
Falling Kingdoms- Morgan Rhodes
Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
Allegiant- Veronica Roth

11. Book that made you happy:
The Fill-In Boyfriend - Kasie West

12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year:
The Duff - Kody Keplinger
Although the movie didn't follow the book, I still had fun watching the movie. It was hilarious.

13. Favorite blog post you've done so far this year:
I don't know! Maybe my book reviews because I have a lot of fun doing them. But I can't just pick one. Sorry friends.

14. Most beautiful book you've bought/ received so far this year:
Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight, both are by Sarah J. Maas

15. Books you need to read by the end of the year:
Don't kill me on this one. 
Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
Percy Jackson and the olympians- Rick Riordan

* * * * *
I really had fun answering these questions. 
I tag: Everyone who wants to do this
 More tags to come! :) I'll talk to you guys soon xx




No comments:

Post a Comment