Thursday, March 17, 2016

A LITTLE UPDATE

Hey guys! It's been a while. I'm here to give you a little update on what has been happening in my social and reading life and why I was MIA for about a month.


* * * * *


I'm going to be doing this thing in a list. I don't want to write an essay looking post here which will only remind me of school.

1. I'm sorry for being inactive and for not being a good book blogger 

2. School was hella hectic

3. That has been my number one excuse since day one but balancing my time with blogging, reading, school and extra curricular activities has been hard. 

4. It's almost the end of the school year for me and now I have a lot of time for reading and book blogging.

5. But I'm still not completely free. 

6. My extra curricular activities are killing me.

7. I'm slowly getting out of my reading slump yey

8. I'm sort of writing a novel. I'm planning to have this SummerWriMo (Ha! Get it?)

9. I am so behind my goodreads reading challenge. (5 books to be exact)

10. I'm trying to catch up don't worry. I will get back on my pace this summer.

11. I'm not buying books nowadays. 

12. The main reason for that is because I'm broke. I'm not exaggerating because it's true. My wallet is empty.

13. And it's almost summer. Meaning, no more school money. Meaning, no more money to buy books.

14. It's actually good for my shelf space and my TBR pile but seriously, I need more books.

15. I'm getting interested in Spoken Word. I haven't tried to compose a poem though or try speaking one but watching all these spoken word artists on YouTube is pretty inspiring. 

16. I've been into "Journaling" lately. It's a lot of fun. I'm thinking about exploring it more before making a whole blog post about it.

* * * * *
Well, I guess that's all I have to say for this post. Expect more book reviews on your way!  




No comments:

Post a Comment