Wednesday, January 27, 2016

TOP 5 DISAPPOINTING EYE CANDY

It's been a long time since I've done one of these. Thank goodness I found the time to do it.  This weeks topic is disappointing eye candies. Books that looked beautiful but were awful. I only have 4 books for this T5W

Books that make you go like this because of the cover:

and into this after reading it:

* * * * *
I just want to tell you guys that these are all my opinions. If I have offended you and your favorite book, I'm sorry. But all opinions are mine and all of us have different tastes in books.

4.

Alienated by Melissa Landers. I read this book last year and I got attracted to the cover. I mean, who wouldn't? Would you just look at how beautiful the book looks. But this book disappointed me. It wasn't that awful but from all the good reviews that I've heard, I expected more. 

3.

Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I'm sorry but this book was bad. Everything in it was complete trash. I'm sorry if I have offended you. But the cover is still great though. (I love that color scheme) 

2.

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. The cover is great. It's beautiful and sends the message that the book would be awesome and kick-ass with great characters. Wrong. Total opposite. The characters were bland and the world building was lacking. Also, insta love. Sigh, such a waste.

1.

Talon by Julie Kagawa. This cover is magnificent. The inside was not so much. It was bad. So disappointing. My expectations were high on this one. I didn't think that it would be so focused on romance and that it has a stupid love triangle.

* * * * *
I'm so sorry if I have offended any of you! But we all have our opinions and different tastes in books. Mine just happen to be not like yours. 

--------------
T5W was created by +gingerreadslainey from youtube









No comments:

Post a Comment